This Support Pack has been compiled by Burnley, Pendle and Rossendale Council for Voluntary Service (CVS) who have been appointed by Lancashire County Council to deliver an over 50’s Social Isolation Grant. The programme is aimed at local organisations with an annual turnover of less than £150,000 within the VCF sector providing activity to address locality social isolation and make a positive difference to the lives and wellbeing of people over 50.
Projects should help to tackle one or more of the following priorities:
And strongly support specific local needs in the following key areas.
• Increasing opportunities to participate in local community action and activity.
• Keeping people well and feeling part of their community.
• Increasing resilience and improving mental wellbeing, enabling individuals and families to cope well, overcome barriers to achieving their potential and increase their skills.
• Promoting greater partnership working between the community and services, and other VCF organisations
• Reduce social isolation, with a positive impact on health and wellbeing.
Who can apply to the Grant Programme?
The grants are being made available to community projects in Burnley, Pendle and Rossendale..
How much money can groups apply for?
Community grants from £500 to £3,000: for constituted community groups.
Please click here for more information
Please click here for an Application Form
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.